Monday, December 17, 2012

The Weekend

Photobucket
Ready to party with mom and dad

Photobucket

Photobucket
{ahhhh!}

Photobucket
{these two were chasing each other and Bauer ended up on the floor covered in slobber from some serious kisses}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{dancing with the big dancing musical santa bear}

Photobucket
{after many holiday tunes, time to karaoke to some Carly Rae Jepsen with daddy}

Photobucket
{ready for the kids-only holiday party with daycare friends}

As my children enjoyed a weekend full of Christmas festivities, it was hard for me to not think about the children in Connecticut who should've been doing the same and how difficult Christmas will be for their families this year and likely for many years to come.  My heart aches for them.
I held mine close and was so happy that they willingly accepted my abundant kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment