Monday, December 19, 2011

The Last Weekend

Before Christmas!  Eek!
The kids went to their daycare provider's Christmas party Friday night while Damon and I tried to see Sherlock Holmes.  Unfortunately, I underestimated how far back the previews would push the movie and we had to miss the end to go pick the kids up.
Photobucket

Bauer somehow managed to open one of those produce blister packs by his lonesome and was gnawing an apple one morning.  I would have gotten it for him if he asked LOL
Photobucket

Emberly ran errand with me Sunday.  It was surprisingly uncrowded at Costco and the mall.  The benefits of being bright and early, I guess.
Photobucket

The weekend culminated with a night out with a my favorite Vegas girlies.  I danced for hours without sitting down.  In tall peep toe boots.  I have the blisters to prove it.  But I'll spare you those photos.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment