Saturday, May 14, 2011

Haircut

At some point (probably during a piggy-back ride to get ready for bed), Emberly spotted her craft scissors hidden on a higher shelf of my desk. At some point, she managed to climb up there unnoticed and retrieve them. At some point, she got her brother to hold still long enough to cut a curl from his head.
Photobucket
Wonderful.
I actually didn't notice the missing curl (and I'm still not exactly sure where she did it). But I did notice the scissors and the curl lying on the very top of the garbage when I stepped on the pedal to toss a diaper. She's sneaky, but not that sneaky. She's only 4, after all.
At some point, I'll have to really stay on top of her, lest I find boys hiding in her room or illicit drugs in her vanity. At some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment