Monday, April 2, 2012

Uncooperative

We brought the kids to a basketball game.  I didn't realize until right beforehand that Damon would actually be playing and I almost decided right then and there not to go.  But I fought my party-poop reflexes and went.
Well, the kids did not want to watch a game.  They wanted to run out on the court and join Daddy.  Emberly whining about it I can handle.  Bauer screaming and trying to jump from the bleachers and then flailing about when I put him in my lap... not so much.  There's no way I could talk to anyone let alone watch.  So we went outside to the park.  Emberly played but Bauer was mostly just a pain in my behind.  I don't know what his deal was.
And I almost didn't get any pictures either, because of some suspicious persons lurking about the picnic area on this unfamiliar side of town.  I felt like I needed to keep an eye on them and not flash my valuables.  But they left (not without fighting though, and of course Bauer wanted to see what the yelling was about :|), so I did get a few:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{you don't let me do anything I wanna do!}

Photobucket
{my attempt to get photographic evidence of Bauer's strength without risking him plunging to extreme injury LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment