Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Snow White

Photobucket

I kind of loathe Kristen Stewart.  Her perpetually open mouth and weird noises and expressions like she just forgot the English words for what she wanted to say.  And that's why I haven't seen the remaining Twilight movies.
But I like Chris Hemsworth and Charlize Theron and it looked interesting so we went to see Snow White and the Hunstman.
It had such potential!  It was great for the first hour and a half or so.  Then it was like they realized the movie was getting long and just barreled toward the end.  Once she fell into the enchanted sleep, the movie felt rushed and awkward.
While I wasn't bothered as much as I thought I would be by Kristen, I think Emma Watson could've portrayed the character better.  Dye her hair black and voila, Snow White.

No comments:

Post a Comment