Friday, August 31, 2012

Week One

This week was Emberly's first week of kindergarten.  She loves her teacher and has made a lot of friends already.  Homework starts next week so we'll see if the tune changes then...
They have a "Standard Attire" policy at her school.  When I was shopping for her, I adhered strictly to the guidelines therein.  However, after a week of hanging out at the bus stop and visiting her school, I've witnessed some rather loose interpretation of the policies.  So here is a montage of what she wore this week, however, I will be sharing my pin board for more unique items that are acceptable attire soon!
making gif
{first day of school}


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

making gifs

Top 1: Children's Place
Skirt 1: Crewcuts
Sandals: Target
Top 2: Children's Place
Necklace: gift
Pant 1: Gap
Sneakers: Paisley
Top 3: Crewcuts
Skirt 2: Gap
Top 4: Crewcuts
Belt: H&M
Boat Shoe: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment