Saturday, February 5, 2011

First Five

My first five days remixing for the 30 for 30 are complete! The first four days, my photos are totally unflattering, and it's more that my lazy ponytails:

Photobucket


I don't know if it was my sister's photo taking skills LOL or just bad angles, but it's not an accurate representation of what I was seeing when I looked in the mirror!
Photobucket
And since my sister is gone, I will do self portraits in the mirror! Only problem being that you can't see my shoes. Then I shall also have to look down!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I was taking my photos on my own before, too. I don't know if you have a place, but if you can find a surface about waist height that you can stand maybe 10 feet away from (AND you have a self timer on your camera) you can get some actually decent photos. L does that for her inside shots on our blog. That is, of course, assuming you wanted that tip at all. (:

    Your fifth outfit is your best yet, I think. The color rocks on your skin and the whole thing coordinates perfectly without being matchy-matchy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits!! The blazer in #2 and the cardigan in #4 are my favorites! Good luck with the rest of 30 for 30, Im doing it too, and loving it so far!

    - - www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete