Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Remix Repose

I've been floating by pretty easily. And now maybe panicking with just 9 outfits left to reach thirty. I have 2 items I haven't even worn. I only wore my wonderful wrap dress once! But I have identified some things. I want new shoes for one. I make do, but omigod, some hot shoes would really make me smile. And my peachy cabled v-neck. I don't really like it. I got it without trying it on because of the color when I saw that they were only $9 at Target. But I'm forcing myself to try wearing it different ways before I give up on it an donate it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(pssst wore this on our new regular date night!) Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love the hot librarian look on Day 17!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My *awesome* bathroom lighting doesn't do the makeup justice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post on Mereidith's blog about 2 kids, full time job and a hubby keeping you from taking super great photos. lol I'm right there with you!! Love your blog! You've come up with some super cute outfits in the 30x30!

    ReplyDelete