Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Cheating (+ cheese)



Colored Tights | Everybody, Everywear

So what's a girl to do when the EBEW challenge is to wear colored tights and the only pair she has are bright pink and she's really in no mood to wear them?  Cheat and put some on her daughter and plaster her cute mug all over the interwebz.  I'm a problem solver!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Emberly has some other fashion advice for you.  Shredded is the new sexy.  For your cheese.  She asked me for sexy cheese for her pasta the other day and with a few questions, I figured out that the word she was actually searching for was "shredded."
Photobucket
**Update**
Turns out, I'm a liar. After my workout I sucked it up and donned the hot pink tights.
Photobucket

Dress: H&M
Belt, Tights and Shoes: Target.

5 comments:

  1. that is the cutest outfit ever. I love the color combo with the leopard print! She's such a little beauty-your husband is going to freak out when she hits about 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey I participated in the EBEW challenge too, came across your link && your plan worked. you daughter is rocking this trend! so adorable!


    jemappelleshen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daugher looks adorable with that headband and those cute little leopard print shoes! Love your look too! I love your hair!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a little cutie pie! She obviously gets it from her mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you cheated! You can't post a picture of the cutest little girl in the world. That's no fair :)

    I do love her outfit with the yellow tights. Your picture post is great too. Hot pink is so fun!

    ReplyDelete