Friday, November 18, 2011

Creative Differences

Emberly is quite the fashionista and I firmly believe in letting her out of the house in some of her crazy outfits, as long as they're seasonally appropriate.
This morning she skipped snuggle time to put together this Christmas inspired gem.  Four year olds incorporate pattern mixing quite willingly!
Photobucket

Photobucket

While she did run several errands with me dressed in this, I'll admit I'm not brave enough to let her choose an outfit for our holiday pictures.  She did have veto power over something she did NOT want to wear (I was actually going to do red velvet skinnies and her leopard ballet flats, but she wanted to wear tights!), but I chose this for her pictures for our holiday card:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment