Monday, November 7, 2011

Deficits

Mostly in my attention, that is.  I have been having a really hard time focusing on anything.  Chronic scatter-brained-ness.  I don't feel like I've accomplished much of anything the last few days.
But it was my old man's birthday.  So there's that.
Photobucket
{Emberly thought the pirate candle was fitting, you know, with all the time Damon's spent at sea, looting.}

It was pretty low key.  We ate.  We like to eat.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Oh, and I did crochet up a new cap for the boy.  I might make him one more with a bill on it.  Maybe.
Photobucket
{that's a scrape he got from being rough and tumble, not a boog}

And we took some pictures of each other in a chair.  Exciting, right?
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket 


Top: j. crew
Scarf & Belt: F21
Pant & Shoes: Target
Trench: H&M
Goofiness: all mine

No comments:

Post a Comment