Friday, February 3, 2012

Unwind

None of my posts happened this week.
I've been tightly wound this week.  Mostly because I had to expend so much energy trying not to suddenly change levels lest my head explode.  I don't seem to have a sinus infection, but the pressure in my face is crazy.  I just felt crappy and inexplicably stressed.
Luckily, my oldest friend came into town last night.  Her adorable daughter is providing loads of entertainment for my children, so less work for me LOL  That helped.
And then there was also the whole get dressed up for tapas and hours of conversation over a pitcher sangria.  That possibly made me feel better. :D
Here's what I wore:
Photobucket

Top and Skirt: H&M
Necklace: Target
Knee-high brown suede boots that you can't see: super old from Newport News.

No comments:

Post a Comment