Friday, August 19, 2011

I noticed something

So this month's EBEW challenge (which happened last week) was pattern mixing. It became painfully obvious that I'm not big on patterns. Especially for tops. I was seriously at a loss. Which made me sad because I had just picked up these adorable floral shorts from Target, but didn't like them with any of my existing patterned shirts. For shame!
Photobucket
Photobucket
{ps, notice the boy's locks. Damon hasn't taken him for a haircut, and I'm not saying anything :D}
Top: Express
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Nordstrom BP
Bracelets: NY&Co, H&M

3 comments:

  1. Why don't you catch him asleep & braid that hot tranny mess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's long enough to braid, but really only thick enough on the top and crown. It's long on the side in patches, but the thin spots are just getting long enough to curl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the shorts! Your LEGS, woman!!!!

    ReplyDelete