Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rough Week

I haven't posted anything all week.
Boo.
Last weekend I was out of town, celebrating a friend's 30th birthday party and taking the kids to Magic Mountain. Balls of fun.
We got back on Monday, but it's been a rough week for me. Bauer has not slept well (ergo, I have not slept well). The thing with my babies and their "late" teething is that they tend to get a ton of teeth at once. I'm sure it hurts, so I try not to take it personal when they're whiny and refusing to sleep more than 2hrs at a time.
And then there's Jillian Michaels. She has been kicking my butt with week 3 of her ripped series. I actually really like the workout and feel my best right after doing it, but I'm tired.
I'm a tired, headache-y mess by the end of the day.
And I went to upload photos yesterday, to attempt to put something up to my blog, and even though I can see the photos on the memory stick when I explore on my computer, the photosharing websites keep telling me no files match my search.
And I don't have the brainpower right now to go searching and reading through my camera's troubleshooting.
So, blah.
Rather than complain, all week long, I think one weekend post wraps it up pretty succinctly. No?
Here's to next week being a bit more well rested and productive.

1 comment: