Monday, March 12, 2012

Highlight

This weekend we drove down to LA to attend a funeral.  Damon's relative that passed away was 91, so it was celebration of a grand life more than anything and sometimes far away relatives need these reasons to get together.
Damon had to work later than anticipated Friday night so it ended up being a turn-around trip.  9hrs of driving in two days is draining.  Especially when I had unidentified back pain.  I doze off in weird positions nursing Bauer in the mornings and I'm pretty sure that's the culprit, but man, I guess I'm getting pretty old LOL
Anyway, the highlight of the weekend was definitely Salt Creek Grille's Pomegranate Margaritas with friends.  Oh, and bacon wrapped shrimp and ceviche.  That was yums too.
Photobucket
Me and my bestie

Photobucket
Ashley and Kim, great conversationalists :D

No comments:

Post a Comment