Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Centerville

I didn't get to see my grandparents that much when I was growing up.  It makes me happy to realize that Emberly has seen them more in her five years than I did in my first 20+.  They're some of my favorite people.  Our last visit was especially precious because my dad, "step" family, and aunt and uncle all came out too.
Photobucket
{*love* my grandmother's vintage gauc green towels!}

Photobucket

Photobucket

fresh eggs

Photobucket

hose rain

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

puppy love
{my dad has yorkie terrier pups the kids intensely loved for the short visit; I did not allow them to take one!}
{and inquire if you're looking for a pup ;)}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{have you ever waded in a creek (crick) with a waterfall?}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{aunt sandy, me, momaw (grandmother)}


Photobucket
{the whole gang}


No comments:

Post a Comment