Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hoot Hoot

Several weeks ago Damon and I saw Moonrise Kingdom.  I really enjoyed it; it seemed like a favorite read from preadolescence delightfully come to life.  The scene where the main characters meet, there are girls in great bird costumes.  I really loved the owl.
Photobucket

And now I may be slightly obsessed with vintage (or vintage inspired) owls.
I love this knit sweater pattern I found here:
Photobucket

And this little bank:
Photobucket

What about these adorable little figurines I found here?
Photobucket

And surely the kids need some little owl pillows stuffed with lavender, no?
Photobucket

I did stumble upon something owl that I actually need (a butter dish!) and was able to score for 7 dollars and free shipping from West Elm!  I got it in white.  As of this posting, they still have them here.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment