Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Bunny Pusher

This is the first year I've really done Easter at all. I almost didn't, since we were in Dallas on Easter. But, I stopped at Target, bought candy on sale and filled up a bucket while Emberly was at daycare and let her know that I *found* it because the Easter Bunny had hidden it in our home while we were gone. I thought about getting neat stuff for the bucket besides candy, but, Emberly doesn't even drink juice, I'm sure a seasonal sugar high will be just fine. I know all I really want is the candy. Thus, this year, the Easter Bunny was our sugar pusher :D

Photobucket
Photobucket

Maybe next year I'll even muster up the motivation for egg dying and a hunt!

2 comments:

  1. That is the nastiest looking candy ?bird? I have ever seen! Looks like novelty dog poop pile...lol was probably Emberly's favorite of the lot though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that tickles. It's a chocolate mousse peep and they are yummy! But now all I see is poo

    ReplyDelete