Friday, April 29, 2011

Dresses!

I wore a dress every day in Dallas, for ease of packing mostly. It was fun! I did fail to take a picture for two. Boo, I know.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And my kids were flipping their sh!t when I realized that I didn't put my accessories on before taking pics of my dress that I wore to the wedding, so un-accessorized is all I have!
Photobucket

And, since I failed at pictures while out of town, here's an extra of a dress I wore out on girls' night to see Water for Elephants. Hey, it's getting hot here and I don't get out too much, so over dressed for girls' night is a-okay with me ;)
Photobucket
{please excuse the bit of bra showing; I hate when I forget to button back up after a nursing break. Luckily I did notice before leaving!}

PS: I thought Water for Elephants was good show! I loved the costumes especially.

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning in all of these dresses. My favorite is the first look...where did you get the ruffled top/vest that you have over the dress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The vest is from J. Crew (factory). Sorry I'm too lazy to post outfit details :D

    ReplyDelete