Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Time Flies

I truly, honestly, cannot believe a year has passed already.
Today last year I was pretty doubtful I would be having a baby because it was my due date and what were the odds that I would have TWO babies right on their due date?
But Bauer had received the memo and we've been so blessed since.
Photobucket
I get that teary-eyed, nose-burning sensation just thinking about holding him for the first time.
Happy Birthday my handsome chub-lump!
Photobucket
{i got him that crab romper to represent for Cancers everywhere :D}

1 comment:

  1. He's gorgerous!!!! Time truly does fly. I'm trying my hardest to enjoy these days b/c too soon they'll be a distant memory. Happy birthday to the handsome fella! Way to go Amber, he looks so 'well kept'! You're a great Mom!!

    ReplyDelete