Tuesday, June 21, 2011

NV Breastfeeds

Today Bauer and I were in a photoshoot for the 2012 NV Breastfeeds calendar. Which I was stoked about because a)I like encouraging breastfeeding and b)I only have random self portraits nursing and I'd love a real commemorative photo.
Only downside was that it is flipping hot. And I showed up 30min early since by the time we got home from daycare, we would've had to turn right back around and leave. So I took some of my own pics there. And then more when we got home. Photobomb!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
he fell asleepin the car and was extra scowly
Photobucket
Me trying to use the 2sec self timer because w/ 10sec he kept looking away or trying to eat my face LOL
Photobucket
Aw, being sweet for mommy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me pretending the face-eating was a kiss
Photobucket
Photobucket
he's all about waving lately
Photobucket

^^I think this is my favorite^^

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute! And your kids are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics are precious. The first one is one of my faves (love her little dress and flip-flops), and the face-eating one is definitely a "kiss"!!!

    ReplyDelete