Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Thrilling and Unexpected

Lace | Everybody, Everywear
This month's Everybody, Everywear feature is lace. Ooh, la, la. I didn't want to wear something the top that I used in the last 30x30 challenge, but I don't own a lot of lace non-underthings. I have a little jacket, that is so cute, but I just couldn't find anything with which to wear it. A sleeveless satiny shell would have been my first choice. Too bad I don't own one of those...
So, instead, here I am, utterly shocked by my thrilling and unexpected choice!
Photobucket
It really is such a pretty top, even if it's been seen on my blog umpteen times already.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I do love this top, especially with the shorts! I also tried to pair the only lace item that I have, which is a dress, with shorts (for this feature). It didn't look nearly as cute as this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous. Tops like that never fit me how I want, but it seems to be made for you. I like the simple styling and the classy black lace.

    ReplyDelete