Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's in the air!

Spring that is.
It's warming up and our color palette is brightening!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My favorite find so far this season is my denim shirt from H&M! I'm already wearing the hell out of it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
And I've been doing a lot of "window" shopping online. I don't know why I do this since I almost never buy anything, but now I'm in love with this shirt.
I asked Kendi over at Kendi Everyday for tips on finding "knock offs" when you just can't part with J. Crew type cash. She was quick to respond and true to form, humorous. She hipped me to a website, shopstyle.com, where I can search keywords and it will bring up items from various retailers that have those words somewhere in their description. Pretty freaking neat.
*blogger's note: I do realize that it isn't Friday, but I drafted this yesterday, and *surprise* I didn't get around to uploading my pics until this morning. Please forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment