Monday, October 24, 2011

Mellow

We had a laid back weekend.  Park time, a bit of shopping and some knitting.  The funniest part was putting Bauer on the toilet.  He was obviously trying to poo as he walked around at one point so I thought I'd stick him up there and see what he did.  He played with toilet paper, kicked his legs, talked to me.  But no poop LOL  Emberly was disappointed and told me that when he's two he really has to do it.  Hmmm, I wonder if I can let her potty train him?
The highlight for me though was when our whole family went out early Saturday morning.  Damon put Emberly in the child seat of his bike and I threw Bauer in my new jogging stroller and we wound our way through the neighborhood and worked up a sweat.  Then rewarded ourselves with a great breakfast out.
Photobucket

PS I also made Emberly's Halloween costume; more about that tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment