Sunday, December 5, 2010

*Ponder*

I was looking for my old book the other day because I thought I kept my cd of images from my very last test shoot in it (I didn't, still looking for that...) and I came to the guest room closet. Lo and behold, there is a rather large box, wrapped in Christmas paper in there. I inspected it for a name. None. It's not wrapped with any of the paper we have, so I didn't think it was Damon who had left it there. But I asked him. Nope. Not him. And so far, none of our guests (and it was an unusually guest-heavy month) from the last month have fessed up. I was telling my best friend about this box, as she is practically the only one who hasn't been here in the last month, and she told me that it was likely the severed head of Gwyneth Paltrow. LOL WHAT'S IN THE BOX!? Now I don't even need to know where it came from. I'm perfectly happy thinking it could be Gwyneth Paltrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment