Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tea!

I have a really hard time coming up with incentives and rewards that are not food/dining related. Like if I lose five pounds, I deserve a decadent slice of cheesecake, right? LOL As I've mentioned, sugar is a slippery slope for me. Other things that come to mind are just too pricey. Like shopping, especially since I already have plenty from sizes 2 to 12! And massages or other spa treatments.
A lot of thinking and a perusal of Fashion Show Mall later, I've settled on... tea! And tea accessories. It's a treat to my taste buds without really being food. The Teavana boutique is fun to browse; so many tea sets, loose teas with different beneficial properties, with plenty out to sample. So, my first goal, getting under 150 (4lbs to go! well, 3.1 if I'll count 149.9), will be rewarded with a ceramic tea pot. After that, every 5lbs will be a new loose tea! And of course once I reach goal and maintain, I can get some as often as budget allows.

No comments:

Post a Comment