Friday, November 5, 2010

30 things

Picked through Emberly's wardrobe and we settled on the following for our 30 for 30 remix challenge. We started today, but I'll save those pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i actually said i would be better off doing this w/ my daughters clothes... great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so confused when I was looking at the pictures, I was like, "those are tiny clothes"! I'm sure your daughter will look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a great thing for us to do together! We're having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! I can't wait to see her outfits!

    ReplyDelete