Saturday, November 27, 2010

Years gone!

You might remember about a month ago that I was restless about my hair. So I cut it. My main goal was to be able to style it curly with more ease. Being that the hair in the back of my head both curls more tightly and is shorter, this required that I cut the front significantly. I lost 3+ inches. It's still pretty long relative to all my past hairstyles, but as soon as I did it, I was in mourning! I felt so silly, it's just hair! But it was the longest it'd ever been and those 3+inches represented about 2yrs of taking care of my hair for it to grow that long. I'm over it though, and I'm anxious to wash it and see how it looks curly now with the loss of length and added tapering. My stylist thinks the curl in front will improve with the loss of weight, but that it's still not going to curl up like I'm wanting. I'm not ready to go any shorter. Maybe when I finish losing weight, I'll be less attached to my hair for my vanity :D

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment