Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hair Perplexion

I have nice, longish hair. Which, when you spend most of your life thinking it will never grow past your shoulders and always be poofy, it's hard to let go of it. But I also never do anything with it. It's braided in a ponytail 99.9% of the time. That's probably a huge part of why it's nice- I don't frequently take the time to do the exhaustive heat styling to wear it straight, nor let product build up in it to wear it curly because I feel like it's a waste of time/money when I have to wash it so frequently due to the basically constant workouts.
Part of me wants to cut it drastically. It'd probably be easier to style curly that way- less to be tangled, less product needed. Another part wants to just go to the salon more frequently and let my stylist deal with it and make it purty. But that's moolah. *sigh* Looks like for now I'm just going to leave it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment