Friday, October 8, 2010

That Oprah!

Add clairvoyance to the list of Oprah's magical powers LOL No sooner do I post about my love of cheese does she have Martha Stewart on the show to show us delicious variations on grilled cheese. What. the. hell. She can't be that clairvoyant though, otherwise she would have known I'm trying to lose weight and didn't need to see this. Though, at least it isn't loaded with sugar... (see how I'm already rationalizing why I should have one :D)
And, as everyone with any sense knows, friends don't let friends live in Ohio. However, I don't know of any stipulations on visiting. Visiting might be too strong of a word. How about driving through to somewhere better and stopping at a diner in Cleveland that was featured on Man vs. Food later that same night where they made the most delicious looking, clog-your-arteries and constipate-you-for-days double decker grilled cheese sandwich. It actually had so much going on that I wonder if it really tasted that great, but I'm willing to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment