Sunday, October 17, 2010

Seat Holes

There was something I wanted to blog about. I even remember that I was about to look up a picture to use on one of my tabs. But that tab was currently displaying a retailer's site and I got distracted. And now I can't remember what I was so anxious to blog about.
So, instead, I'll talk about my sweat pants. I actually ganked them from my late little brother. He stole mine, so I in turn stole his. They're too short for me, so I can only imagine how ridiculous they looked on him being 5 inches taller than me at 6'4"
But, they're pretty cozy and I use them as lounge pants/pajamas. And aside from pictures, I'm pretty sure it's the only thing I have from him. So when I spotted them in my armoire, I smiled, pulled them out and put them on, wondering why I hadn't worn them recently.
Then, as I was driving to pick up my daughter, needing to stop at the store on the way (that's right, I would wear sweats out in public ;) ), it popped in my head. There's a hole in these. In the seam. Right over my butt crack. A seat hole.
What to do? I didn't have anything in the car to put on or cover my butt, so I went about my business pretending that I had no idea and no one said anything to me.

1 comment: