Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Making of a Style Icon

Emberly has been my little fashion doll for a while...
Photobucket
She loves dressing up and already has her own opinion of what is cool.
Photobucket
I want to foster that and help keep her unique. I want her to find inspiration in her closet when she's older and not be a xerox copy kid in high school, wearing the same overpriced crap as everyone else. Maybe my interest in fashion will continue to rub off on her, especially since it's much easier (and less expensive) to be kooky and creative with a kid!
I was inspired by the socks with heels look featured at J. Crew (speaking of overpriced... it's nice stuff, but geez...).
Photobucket
Take some brighter kiddie socks and my daughter's favorite little bowed wedges, and voila, I think she's just too cute :D
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. She is too cute! I love little girls. I have one too and she loves to get dressed and have all sorts of weird outfits. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yes, girls are SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete